PDA loading system
- A unique system for the unmanned loading from the driver‘s seat
- Optimised yard organisation
The PDA loading system by Högemann is a unique system for unmanned and automatic vehicle loading. Here every tour is
automatically allocated to a mobile terminal (PDA). The driver takes their PDA with them in their vehicle and controls the entire loading process from the driver‘s seat.
Every loading set is equipped with a camera and the driver navigates via the camera image currently shown to their loading
position. Then they control the loading process from the driver‘s cab using the PDA. Current information is displayed directly.
The delivery notes are automatically printed after the mobile terminal is inserted back into the charging station. This prevents drivers from taking the terminal with them accidentally.
If you supplement the PDA loading system with a yard planning system, you can profit from the following:
- Optimised usage of the loading tracks
- Automatic call-up of a vehicle to a loading position
- Approach of loading position with camera assistance
- Information on possible waiting times
The PDA loading system allows your drivers to load using an unmanned system from the driver‘s seat, thus saving costs.