- Simple tour navigation without complicated entries
- Automatic documentation of external objectives
- Gapless fleet monitoring
- Production optimisation thanks to precise arrival times
The PDA Navigation by Högemann allows you the optimum and cost-saving utilisation of your vehicle pool. After loading, the tour to be driven is automatically transferred onto the mobile terminal (PDA). The navigation software leads your drivers reliably and quickly to the first unloading station. Special truck cards take prohibitions and limitations into account in the route guidance and avoid unnecessary passage through built-up areas.
After reaching the required destination, the PDA navigation permits location-dependent functions such as for example guideline messages. External destinations without exact addresses are automatically recorded so that it is possible to drive straight to them on the next tour. A barcode scanner ensures increased security when unloading.
Your drivers are assisted in the maintenance of time schedules and break times with an optimised tour sequence using the PDA navigation. Any changes to the tour are taken on directly and displayed with the appropriate data. Your dispatcher is always kept informed about the current tour status. Running updates on arrival times can be used in the plants for optimisation of the production.
(1) Using the completely integrated PDA navigation, you can utilise your vehicle fleet in an optimum manner and save costs.
(2) Special truck cards assist your drivers in avoiding passage through built-up areas and in reaching destinations more quickly.